Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Trial Run

Last week, not only did I decide to participate in the 2016 challenge, I also decided to take a trial run at lunch time stitching.

Here is my current project.




It will be a small picture for Christmas.  I have a table next to where I stitch and I like to change out the pictures seasonally.  This will be a good addition for Christmas.  It just makes me laugh.  Why?  You'll have to wait until I'm finished stitching!  Sorry for the bad picture. Hopefully next time I can get a better one.

I think this is going to work for my 2016 challenge.  I'm really excited about it.  I looked through my supplies and started kitting up projects.  I only had one that was totally complete.  Several I just need a couple of colors of thread.  I'll try to pick that up this weekend.  This really has given me a boost. 

2 comments:

  1. I received your package in the mail today. Thank you so much. I just started stitching dogs leave paw prints for my sister for christmas. Your kindness and generosity touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great start. Keep going.... :)

    ReplyDelete