Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Update on The Guardian and Back to Day 2 Start

Thank you so much for your kind comments about my health.  I'm doing ok right now.  It's so nice to have so many visitors and I'm trying to visit everyone.  Thank you so much for encouraging me.

I have left The Guardian and am back to stitching on my Day 2 start. 

Here is where I left off on The Guardian:

It's a slow go with the blended needles and the color changes.  But I think the end result will be stunning.  I'm feeling more comfortable with the pattern now so that's a plus.


And my Day 2 start was Frosty Snowflake. Here's what the completed project looks like.  I'll be stitching on this for the next two weeks.  We'll see how far I can get!



7 comments:

  1. Dimensions charts are never straight-forward but once you get used to the they're OK. Glad everything's going well for you stitching and health wise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rachel. Lots of color changes but they are beautiful when finished up. Good luck with Frosty Snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow and steady will see you get there. The snowman looks like light relief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching! Sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope your fully recovered soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice progress on The Guardian. And good that you could get used to the fabric and the colour changes and all. It's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice progress on Guardian. There's definitely a learning curve to those kits and it sounds like you're getting it down. Good luck with the next project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely progressi love the finish

    ReplyDelete