Monday, February 1, 2016

The Guardian Update

So much for working on this for two weeks.  The first week I was able to stitch some, but the second week was a bust.

Here is where I left off:



As you can see not much progress.

Last week was spent with medical issues.  I'm feeling better now.  And I've completed testing.  I'm just waiting for some lab results to put this whole thing behind me.  Hopefully everything is fixed now. 

So I mentioned that I had a rotation plan that I was thinking about.  This is the plan.  For the next two weeks I will work on my Jan. 1 start.  This one will not take the entire two weeks.  When I finish I will post and for the rest of that two weeks I will work on The Guardian.  Does that sound like a good plan?  Some of my starts will be finished in the two weeks but others will not.  And with this plan I can spend the "extra" time on The Guardian.  Please let me know what you think about the plan.


5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've not been well. I hope you're on the mend now. Your rotation plan sounds good if you have the perseverance to stick with it. Personally all my past plans have gone out of the window and now I just stitch on what I want when I want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a sound plan and should work well. I'm sorry to hear about your health and hope you get good test results. Your stitching is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better. Hope it stays that way.

    Good luck with your rotation. I do like Rachel and work on what I want to work on. I personally feel it's a hobby and I'm supposed to be happy. So as long as you're happy that's all matters I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rotation plan sounds good. But if you can't stick to it, never mind. I always make stitching plans and rotation plans and they work for a while, then they go astray. But I don't mind because I just love planning, no matter how it ends, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea on the rotation, and like Brigitte mentioned don't let it be a burden.

    ReplyDelete