Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 14 - Believe in the Magic

Today I worked on Believe in the Magic.  It's another ornament.  Here's a picture of the completed piece:



And my start:



Again not a lot, but it's a start.

Tomorrow is my last start.  That means we have to talk about the wolf.  I'm really going to need your encouragement on this project!  I've had a wonderful time with this challenge.  I know many of you are going to continue with new starts till the end of the month.  I'll be visiting you and cheering you on. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you're almost at the end of your new starts as I'm not sure how many more of your cute little projects I can take! This one is simply adorable. I'm curious about your wolf tomorrow but you can guarantee I will cheer you along! :)

    ReplyDelete