Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 4 Down Jinglepot Road

I'm so glad to have things back to normal!  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the holidays and being with my family; however, getting back into my routine feels great.

Today I worked on Down Jinglepot Road.  This makes me think of my son.  He really really wants a truck.  No, he doesn't drive yet, but he's all about trucks.

Here's the picture of the completed project:



And here is my start:

 
I'm really excited about tomorrow's project.  It's one of my favorites.  The colors are amazing. My favorite color is turquoise and it's in this project!

1 comment:

  1. That's another sweet little design. And thank you for posting pictures of the completed projects - now I can see what you're working towards! They're all lovely but I especially like the owl. :)

    ReplyDelete